Outfit of the day: shine bright like a diamond.
This weekend I went to a dear friend’s engagement party. It was incredible. Picture a light breeze, fairy lights, lanterns, candlelit tables, and “somewhere over the rainbow” playing softly in the background. The whole thing was impeccably organised and just plain magical.
What I wore:
- Black Glassons dress ($49.95…. 50% off!) buy me
- Leopard print Glassons sunglasses
- Bourjois matte red lipstick ($23.00) buy me
- Sportsgirl Tokyo heels ($79.95) buy me
- House of Harlow 1960 feather necklace buy me
- First ever attempt at a big bun using foam bun from Forever New ($8.00)
Love & best wishes to one of my oldest friends, the future Mrs. W.
I am so appreciative of all my readers. Thank you for coming back to read my blog and for liking my Facebook page.
It is such a joy to write something and know people are reading it.
Ps – visit my Facebook page
Add some lime-y goodness to your look with these eye catching pieces from Sportsgirl…
1. ‘Abbie Citrus Jeans’ @ SPORTSGIRL ($79.95) Buy Me
2. ‘Cut Out Woven Tee’ @ SPORTSGIRL ($69.95) Buy Me
3. ‘Floaty Slip Dress’ @ SPORTSGIRL ($89.95) Buy Me
4. ‘Shield Fan Necklace’ @ SPORTSGIRL ($29.95) Buy Me
5. ‘Dip Dye Chain Necklace’ @ SPORTSGIRL ($19.95) Buy Me
What do you think of the colour? Will you be incorporating it into your Summer wardrobe?
Ps – Like me on Facebook
Last night my friends and I went out to dinner and then drinks, with a spot of dancing…
What I wore:
Glasson neon pink top
Sportsgirl statement necklace
American Apparel disco pants
Sportsgirl pink lipstick
And now for a little personal touch, this is what happens when your boyfriend catches you taking selfies…
I first became a fan of Lotus Mendes when I came across a stall at my local shopping centre. I was blown away by the reasonable prices, the stunning pieces, and the super friendly designer, Victoria. It really was love at first sight.
Victoria and her incredible designs have returned to my local shopping centre, and I just couldn’t help myself… I picked up this gorgeous peace sign ring (made of sterling silver) for $69!
Check out Lotus Mendes’ website here: http://www.lotusmendes.com/
Make sure you like the Lotus Mendes Facebook page too!
Do you love it?
Ps – have you liked my Facebook page? 🙂